Soft, chewy, and loaded with melted dark chocolate chips and smooth peanut butter, this easy stovetop dessert is guaranteed to impress!
- 150gms salted butter
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup of caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs. of vanilla paste
- 1 ¾ plain flour
- ½ tsp bi carb soda
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 150gms dark chocolate chips
- Combine butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Melt butter and sugar in microwave for 2-3 mins or until butter is completely melted. Mix well.
- Let cool for at least 15 mins. Pre heat Bessemer 24cm Frypan on stove with lid on.
- Mix egg and vanilla into butter mixture. Stir in flour and bi carb of soda until just mixed. Remove lid from frypan and carefully spoon mixture into hot pan, press down and smooth the surface. Place spoons of peanut butter onto top of mixture and swirl into dough. Sprinkle with choc chips and replace lid. Cook for 20-25 mins on low to medium heat or until crisp and golden.
- Leave to cool or serve warm with a dollop of ice-cream.