A delicious Halloumi salad, packed with Mediterranean flavours! Soft and colorful roasted veggies with crunchy leafy greens and salty Halloumi cheese, coated in an exquisite oil!
- Sweet Potato
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Pine Nuts
- Haloumi Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Grated Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat Grill Pan on Medium Heat
- Slice vegetables and place flat on grill pan, leave until lines appear, turn over and grill on the other side.
- When all vegetables are grilled, place on a platter and allow to cool down.
- While the pan is still hot, place a little olive oil and grill sliced Haloumi Cheese.
- Place Haloumi on top of grilled vegetables, sprinkle spinach leaves and pine nuts and pour over dressing.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer® Black Grill Pan 32CM, as featured in this recipe for best results!