This healthy recipe can be cooked without oil in your Bessemer Ceramic Non Stick Multi Frypan, helping you achieve beautiful oven baked salmon on the stove top in minutes!
- 4 Salmon Fillets (skinless)
- 1 Lemon
- Broccoli, chopped into florets
- Dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel
- Squeeze lemon juice over fillets
- Season all over with salt and pepper, chopped coriander and copped chilli
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium heat until hot
- Place broccoli in pan, squeeze lemon juice, season with salt and pepper
- Let broccoli cook for two minutes than move to one side of pan
- Sear salmon flesh side down, pressing lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan, for two minutes
- Turn fish
- Place the lid on the pan and allow to cook for another three minutes
- Plate and enjoy!
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer Multi Frypan 32CM as featured in this recipe for best results!