Anyone can make a Presto Pasta, but not everyone knows how to make a presto pasta that’s slick without adding tons of extra oil!
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 500g lean mince
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 500g shell pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 sweet potatoes diced
- 1 small can chopped tomatoes
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in 32cm Casserole
- Fry Mince, Onions, Garlic, Sweet Potato and Peas.
- Add raw pasta mix and diced tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Pour enough boiling water to cover the top of the pasta.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat with the lid on and the steam vent open, until pasta is al dente.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley to serve.
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer® Casserole in Black, as featured in this recipe for best results!