Every night can be pizza night with our homemade pizza recipe with delicious toppings. You’ll find that the classic combinations cannot be beaten when paired up with Bessemer cookware!
- 1 ½ Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup warm water 1 tbsp oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 250g mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice Eg. Ham, Mushrooms, Capsicums, Onions, Oregano etc.
- Mix water, flour, salt, pepper and oil in the base of a 34cm Baking Dish base
- Spread the dough evenly, cover it with tomato pizza sauce, sprinkle some mozzarella and then pizza toppings and more mozzarella on top. Finish with a sprinkle of oregano.
- Place lid on dish and cook for 1 minute on high heat, then 5 minutes on medium with the steam vent open
- Brown the top of pizza under the grill for a few minutes and put back on stove for 5 minutes to dry and crisp the base
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer® 34 cm Baking Dish, as featured in this recipe for best results!