A beautiful golden brown cheese and vegetables quiche that will delight the whole family.
- 250 g Tasty Cheese
- 7 Eggs
- 7 Slices of Bread (Buttered and crust off)
- 1 cup Ham
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1 cup Shallots
- Substitutes may be made for ham, mushrooms and shallots
- Sprinkle cheese on base of 32cm Grill Pan
- Beat Eggs, Combine ham, mushrooms and shallots with egg
- Pour over cheese
- Lay bread on top, buttered side up
- Place on hot plate with vent open on high for 5 minutes and then turn down to medium heat for 10 minutes
- Turn over with a plate
- Place back in Grill Pan for a further 10 minutes on medium heat
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer® 34 cm Baking Dish, as featured in this recipe for best results!