This quick and easy Vegetable Stir Fry is perfect for busy weeknights. Packed with loads of flavour and colourful veggies, this is one delicious dinner the whole family will love!
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 large carrots sliced
- 200gms baby corn (tin or fresh)
- ½ head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red capsicum chopped into 2cm x 2cm squares
- 1 green capsicum chopped into 2cm x 2cm squares
- ¼ head red cabbage finely chopped
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 1 tbs Sesame oil
- 5 tbs light Soy sauce or to taste
- Heat sesame oil in Bessemer 32cm stir-fry pan. Fry onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrot, broccoli and cabbage and toss until cooked but still with crunch.
- Add rest of vegetables and continue to toss until all heated through.
- Pour soy sauce over vegetables and coat well. Taste test and add more soy if needed.
- Enjoy with noodles or rice.
Recommended Bessemer Cookware?
For this recipe, we recommend you use the Bessemer Black Stir Frypan 32cm as featured in this recipe for best results!